Thursday, January 17, 2008

At the Start

I began by firstly writing letters off to all the primary schools in the south tyneside area, about letting me coach their children in netball and put them into a league situation. I waited 2 weeks before i herd back from any of the schools, Westoe Crown Primary School got in touch with me via email. They were very keen in the idea and asked me if i could start straight away which i agreed to. As no other schools got in touch with me i only had the one school to focus upon which i thought was great. My aim throughout the programme is to analysis the ability of the children and look at their netball standards to see how to make the sessions easy for them to increase their level of knowledge of the sport and the overall ability. By the end of the programme the children should clearly show a great improvement of the sport and their overall knowlegde of it aswell, this can be evaluated in the league games they will be playing in every 2 weeks.

No comments: